The Sidney Sun-Telegraph - Serving proudly since 1873 as the beautiful Nebraska Panhandle's first newspaper

Photos from: Local family loses home to fire

Amanda Tafolla-Sutton / Sun-Telegraph

The front room of the Vowers family home was completely overtaken with flames, the fire that started on Monday night took three fire departments working into the morning to completely contain.

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 02/08/2019 13:47