False alarm


Amanda Tafolla-Sutton / Sun-Telegraph

The Sidney Volunteer Fire Department responded to a call of a fire alarm and smoke in the kitchen at Golden Living Center located at 1435 Toledo street in Sidney, Monday morning. After investigation it was found that the smoke was coming from a heating unit located on top of the building. The heating unit has been looked at and no longer poses a fire hazard to residents.


For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 04/08/2019 03:09