School Board Recognizes Top Students
November 17, 2017
The Sidney School Board recognized six students at Monday's board meeting, giving them kudos for their efforts in the classroom and activities.
The Monthly Performance Award acknowledges other criteria as well as achievement. These criteria are:
1. Superior academic performance, (or), dramatic improvement of classroom work,grade point average, or attitude toward learning.
2. Exceptional work effort toward a particular class project.
3. Outstanding Contribution to the class.
4. Leadership exhibited in the class/school.
5. Citizenship emphasized and modeled.
6. Service to school.