Sidney Performance Award Program Recognizes Students
January 16, 2019
Sidney Public Schools' top students were recognized at the board of education meeting Monday.
The student recognitions were through the Sidney Middle/Senior High School Monthly Performance Award Program.
The Monthly Performance Award acknowledges other criteria as well as achievement. These criteria are:
1. Superior academic performance, (or), dramatic improvement of classroom work, G.P.A. or attitude toward learning.
2. Exceptional work effort toward a particular class project.
3. Outstanding Contribution to the class.
4. Leadership exhibited in the class/school.
5. Citizenship emphasized...