January Students of the Month
February 17, 2021
The Monthly Performance Award acknowledges other criteria as well as achievement. These criteria are:
1. Superior academic performance, (or), dramatic improvement of classroom work, G.P.A. or attitude toward learning.
2. Exceptional work effort toward a particular class project.
3. Outstanding contribution to the class.
4. Leadership exhibited in the class/school.
5. Citizenship emphasized and modeled.
6. Service to school.
7th grade. Evan Hrbek — Evan Hrbek is the seventh grade student of the month for January. Evan demonstrates a strong desire to succeed in all subject areas. He is a di...