CLARIFICATIONS & CORRECTIONS
July 27, 2023
In a report that ran in the July 20, 2023 edition of the Sidney Sun-Telegraph on page 2A titled, “Visitors board approves six grants, discusses special meeting for budget” a few corrections need to be made:
• The Potter Community Improvement (PCI) is not a 501c3, but rather a committee within the village that helps manage financial aspects of the village;
• The next Cheyenne County Visitors Committee will meet on August 2, starting at 5:15 p.m .; and
• The visitors committee is a committee of the Cheyenne County Commissioners and not an actual board - it only makes recommendations to the commissioners for approval.
Additionally, the front page story on page A1 titled “Sidney council updates ambulance agreement, discussed new master fee schedule,” the following mistakes are addressed:
• One of the speakers during the public comment duration was misspelled; that individual's name is Seila Stieb.
• The continuation of the story that was to jump to page 6A is missing, however, the story is available in its entirety online at http://www.SidneySunTelegraph.com.
We apologize for any inconvenience or embarrassment caused by our mistakes. We strive to maintain the highest levels of accuracy. Be assured, the perpetrators of these mistakes were thoroughly thrashed and sent to bed without dessert.