November Sidney Students of the Month
December 23, 2020
The Monthly Performance Award acknowledges other criteria as well as achievement. These criteria are:
1. Superior academic performance, (or), dramatic improvement of classroom work, G.P.A. or attitude toward learning.
2. Exceptional work effort toward a particular class project.
3. Outstanding contribution to the class.
4. Leadership exhibited in the class/school.
5. Citizenship emphasized and modeled.
6. Service to school.
7th grade: Kennedy Hobson. We find Kennedy to be a very positive student who always strives to do her best. The accountability she demonstrates in the classroom sends...