Celebrating Moms and Working Mothers Around the Panhandle with World Breastfeeding Week, Aug. 1-7
July 28, 2021
The World Breastfeeding Week is August 1-7, 2021. Join us in celebrating this week by supporting moms and working mothers around the Panhandle.
Breastfeeding is one of the best investments for healthier moms, babies, families, organizations, and communities.
Breastfeeding babies have:
• Stronger immune systems
• Fewer colds and respiratory illnesses
• Fewer ear infections
• Fewer cases of bacterial meningitis
• Better vision
• Lower rates of infant mortality
• Lower rates of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)
• Less illness overall and less hospitalization
• Parents h...