Sidney Schools Students of the Month
December 22, 2021
The Monthly Performance Award acknowledges other criteria as well as achievement. These criteria are:
1. Superior academic performance, (or), dramatic improvement of classroom work, G.P.A. or attitude toward learning.
2. Exceptional work effort toward a particular class project.
3. Outstanding Contribution to the class.
4. Leadership exhibited in the class/school.
5. Citizenship emphasized and modeled.
6. Service to school.
Recognized for the November 2021 Performance Awards are:
7th Grade – Valerie Fiscus: Valerie Fiscus is the seventh grade student of the month for November. Sin...
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.